Everyone has minor problems with skin health on an occasional basis. These problems may not be completely avoidable. But there are certainly things we can do to make our skin strong and more resistant to illness.
You can learn about those things here, but first let’s look at the possible causes of skin health problems. Understanding the causes often helps us understand why the preventative steps are effective.
Also learn how skin problems can be solved while you sleep. Keep reading please.
What Causes Skin Health Problems
Everything from poor nutrition to poor immune system function can cause skin health problems. The common problems include pimples, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. The visible signs of aging are also symptoms of poor skin health.
The underlying mechanisms involved include infection and inflammation. Dermatitis simply means infection of the dermis, which is the official term for the skin. If infection or inflammation becomes chronic, they may lead to free radical damage, wrinkles and premature skin aging.
The skin is an important part of the immune system. It provides a barrier that keeps microbes out of your bloodstream and protects your health in other ways.
Problems with skin are basically a result of a failure in this barrier system. Changes in skin pH, lack of protective sebum, decreased moisture content or excessive dryness are some of the things that can cause the barrier system to function less efficiently. This is not only detrimental to your appearance. It could be detrimental to your overall health.
How Skin Health Problems Can Be Prevented
First, you may need to focus on good nutrition to nourish your skin from the inside out. Vitamin E and other antioxidants found in foods help to prevent free radical damage and keep your skin healthy. The best skincare products can nourish your skin from the outside in.
Much of the repair work that keeps your skin healthy goes on at night. Before you go to bed, you should wash away the day’s dirt and grime and then apply a nourishing night cream containing the following ingredients.
· Shea butter – has many healing properties because of the combination of nutrients it contains – beneficial for eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry skin and other skin health problems
· Active Manuka Honey – has natural antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral activities – reduces the risk of pimples and other types of infections, also has antioxidant activity to help prevent free radical damage
· Avocado oil – increases the skin’s collagen content allowing it to retain more moisture – also has potent antioxidant activity
· Wakame kelp extracts – increases the skin’s hyaluronic acid content – hyaluronic acid plays a major role in the skin’s barrier functions – also helps to prevent free radical damage
· Vitamin E – an antioxidant that is very important to skin health
· Xtend-TK – a proprietary formula that improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture, reduces inflammation and has many anti-aging properties
Any one of these ingredients could improve your skin’s health but if you really want to prevent future skin problems, you want to use a night cream that contains them all. Your body will absorb these nutrients to improve your skin’s health while you are SLEEPING!
Next You will learn about a natural skin care product that can give you the proper nutritional support so that your body’s process can go to work to give your skin the ingredients it needs.